Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Schools on post

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

How are Morris Hill and Sietz Elementary on post as far as class sizes and the size of the schools in general? If we live on post we'll be zoned for either of those. Wondering about K and 1st grade. I'm wondering if it'll be much different when we PCS; our class size now is 24, our school now is large in general. We aren't IEP, so the services there aren't a concern. I can't seem to get any reviews or information on Sietz on Great Schools online, probably because it is new. Does anyone have kids attending any of the private schools around Fort Riley? I'm also interested on any feedback there.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jen7232
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM

This is a very quiet board!

vetNmommy
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Yes it is! I just called the USD to find out. My oldest son is on an IEP. I wanted to get info on the schools, my 5 year old dd is monitored. I also wanted to find out about the pre K program. 

Quoting jen7232:

This is a very quiet board!

jen7232
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I have heard schools are good there. I hope it's true. My boys don't need any particular programs, but I do like small classes for my preschooler and will look off post for a part-day program a few days a week. I've had good outcome before from that. For my older son I hope we'll find a good school. On post, I'm sure is good. I wonder about Junction City and Manhattan schools though which are the best. I know about Greatschools, but I like real opinions. I feel you get great feedback that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)