Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going back to Riley and it is going to be so different!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hubby and I were both stationed there in 2007.  We moved to Fort Sill in 2008.  We were both Sgts and so busy we never really did anything fun, but shop for the babies. (I had a 15 month old when I had the twins) I am out of the Army now and hubby is reenlisting to go back!  (he has already locked it in, his report date is April 24th) We are so excited!  When we lived there last time we lived in those new (back then) town houses off of scenic drive. This time we would like to live on base. I have heard base and Manhattan has grown! (we do not go to JC) I wish we were going there sooner!  Any new stores?  I know they have a toys r us, pier one imports, bed, bath and beyond, target and a Chipoltes (yay!!) Pathetic right? That I get so excited over these stores/fast food plcaces. We of course have been all over Topeka since that is where we had the twins. (wonderful hospital up there) BTW, I am 27 years old, I go to school full time. I have a 6 year old son and 5 year old b/g twins. Please fill me in! lol

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Replies (11-14):
da_nica
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Nice.. Ill be like ten mins away

Quoting armymommy25:

Gonna live on post

armymommy25
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM
That's awesome!
da_nica
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Yup tomorrow is my last day here in CA

Quoting armymommy25:

That's awesome!

armymommy25
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM
That's exiting :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)