Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving to Ft Riley - December

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 174 Total Views
Now my husband has been locked into a job and we are definately moving I can introduce myself.
I'm Angela, 37 - married with 3 kids (14, 5 and 2). I am originally from England and have been in the US for 6 years. My husband has been active duty for 14 years.
We will be moving to Ft Riley from Ft Jackson early December. I look forward to getting to know you.
I will probably ask lots of questions between now and then. 
We will be looking to live on post.

Angela

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jen7232
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Hi, welcome. You'll be there before I do. What a big move from Fort Jackson to Fort Riley.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelaJ75
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 5:43 AM

It will be a long drive, three kids and the dog - It could get interesting! I have never been so no nothing at all about the place.

I was in SC for 6 years and I am definately ready for a change

ArmyWife090809
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Fort riley isn't too bad (as long as you don't make bad friends) i've been here for 2 years

armymommy25
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Hi, I've joined this group because we are moving to Riley next Jan-Feb. I have a son who will 3 and a daughter who will be 10 months by the time we get there. I joined the group to hopefully meet some moms/wives at Riley as the time to PCS gets closer! We aren't new to the military, but I would love to get too know ppl before I get there so I am not completely alone as my hubby will be going too work and then training right after we arrive. If you are interested in getting to know me, Feel free to e-mail me ANYTIME! :-) Bethany

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)