Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving to ft riley

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

Hi
we will be moving to Ft Riley in may and I need to find a home for rent ( at least 4 BR and 1.5 Bath and up, preferably 1600 sf and up..).. maybe you have info on subdivisions/neighborhoods?and some info on the area( we have two kiddies 3 and 5 ). you can PM me if you want but only for the above questions, no spam or advertisements please :) thanks girls!

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jen7232
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Here's a couple websites if you don't already have them: Rileypicerne.com (Housing office on Riley), AHRN.com, militarybyowner.com.

Sabsi
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:10 PM

thanks!

armymommy25
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Hi, I've joined this group because we are moving to Riley next Jan-Feb from Fort Bragg, NC. We have been stationed here 5 years, so IT IS time for a change.... I have a son who will 3 and a daughter who will be 10 months by the time we get there. I joined the group to hopefully meet some moms/wives at Riley as the time to PCS gets closer! We aren't new to the military, but I would love to get too know ppl before I get there so I am not completely alone as my hubby will be going too work and then training right after we arrive. If you are interested in getting to know me, Feel free to e-mail me ANYTIME! :-) Bethany

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)