Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanting to meet other moms like me

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Hi my name is tiffany and we are new to ft riley and was looking to meet others i have 3 boys and they are 3, 1, and 3 months so yeah you know what i am getting at. i am going crazy right now my hubby is gone and i have no friends or family to help me or to talk to he is is 299th alpha co.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Theatregeek
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM

HI!

im not there yet we just got orders cut for ft riley. we are stationed in germany right now and we leave in feb. but my husband goes to school in rout so we dont actually get to riley till the end of june. but i wont know anyone and mabey we could start to chit chat and mabey meet up when i get there.

FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW GROUP- http://www.cafemom.com/group/39257/ THE SILENT RANK!

robin07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Hi my husband is also in Alpha. That is kinda funny because it seems like there is not very many alpha wives out there. So, give me a shout if you ever want to talk . My name is Robin. What is your last name?? I may have heard of your husband before.

armywifeandmom3
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Hey there! Right now we are in Hawaii, but we will be to Ft. Riley on Feb 17thish. We are driving from Cali to Kansas-ahhh! I have a lil girl who will be 2 in April. I am always looking to meet new people, and kinda scared about moving cause we won't know anyone! I am all for meeting new moms, maybe talking on here a lil bit, then actually meeting when we get there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)