Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need your help, pretty please!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

I am trying to get my daughter into modeling. She loves posing for the camera and I think she would do great in modeling. So, if you could just take 2 mins and go to this webiste and on the right hand side is a 'RATE MEMBER' button. If you could click on that, and rate her (hopefully you will put a 10). =) I would so greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much inadvance!

http://www.newfaces.com/armybrat33

* PRouD MoMMY To KiNLeiGH CLaiRe! *

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ambernm00
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Hey i'm new to post and i saw that you have a lil one. We have a 2 yr old lil girl so is a camera ham too. lol She is tooo cute! I'll make sure to put a 10 :) Well i'm new to the place so lookin for some friends. My email is ambernm00@yahoo.com

:)

Khelmuth
by on Mar. 23, 2009 at 1:38 PM

I gave her a 10 she is absolutely adorable! Strange....my daughters name is Kynlee...:) Do you take all your own pics of her? I ask because I just got all my studio lighting and stuff and it will be set up soon and I really need to build up my portfolio, I would be willing to take pics for free if you are interested?

armywifeandmom3
by Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I have took most of the pics of her, but the one in the contest is from Sears. We went and had her pics professionaly done at 3, 6, 9 months, 1st christmas, and 1 year. I am obsessed with pics, I have took over 2,000.  So yea, I can help you out with the your portfolio, just let me know when you get everything together, and we can set up something =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)