Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need friends!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

Well I will be moving to ft. riley once my hubby gets back from Iraq and I would like to meet some new ppl!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Khelmuth
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:13 AM

Hi, im Kristle, im 23, we have two children ages 3 years and 5 months. We have been here since 2005, its a pretty boring place unless you take it for what its worth and make the best of it. My husband was just medically retired from the Army, but we both have really good jobs and we bought a house so we are staying in the area a while.

nickswife05
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Hi, my name is Trisha I am 22 years ols and also have kids 3, 17 months, and 3 months!! It would be really cool to get to know you since I dont know anyone except my brother who lives in Gardner which is quiet a ways away. Thanks!

Khelmuth
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Definately, what kinds of things do you like to do? I do work during the day, but I get off at a decent hour, and I dont work weekends.

ajkellsmommy
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Hello, myname is Carrie, I have three children, ages 4, and twins who are 2.  We just moved here like last week...I'm a little bored right now without a job, and cable.  Finally got internet and phone today! woo hoo!  you can message me any time.  I just trying to learn my way around the post and the area.  I also have family near, in Lawrence, Salina, and Emporia.  It's kinda nice to be around family again. 

aShLeY051587
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM

HI, im ashley!!! im 22 also with a 7 month old and just found out i was prego again..soo excited!!

feel free to add me to yahoo messenger

marie_051587@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)