Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judgement Day!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 11:31 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 712 Total Views

Well today I received a phone call from the DA handling the case. Little background my son molested his half sister my daughter. Anyway he was charged in April with 2 counts of rape of achild and 2 counts of incess..well today he accepted a plea bargain of 15 years in prison he has to do all the time. He will be 37 when he gets out and a registered sex offender. Anyway at least my dd did not have to testify against her brother...Now that that is out of the way I guess we can hopefully start some kind of healing process for all of us..I know it is not going to be easy. I am so torn...But my first priority is my little girl.. I just wanted to share with you this news.

Thanks for listening.

TerriS
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom3sbb
by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your story. My daughter was touched by my brother in law 4 years ago. He spent  about 2 years in prison. If you ever want to talk I'm here. Sue

mmgoodman
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2008 at 5:39 PM

This has to be so hard on you. It is almost choosing between your children but you are doing the right thing you baby girl needs you NOW and with him going toi prison will help her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)