Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello,I am new

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 786 Total Views

I am so glad there is a place were I can talk about being abused and a place for us mommies tot alk about our babies being abused. I am abused a healing abused child. Well then I am 29 now.

I was abused the first time at the age of 5 by my mothers best friends husband.

Then from 7-14 my step father. He also beat me.

It has been hell on me. This last year I had finally confronted him. I was shocked to his behavior he not only admitted it but he did to my sister daisy, and his mother. It all came out his real father done it to him. Yes during them times he was a coke head but no excuses. We talk and are tryingto figure out why. He does not everrrrrrr ask me to forgive him, he said he is not worth it. I am greatful too know I am the only one. SIck I know but I am glad for that. I hid what he did untill 3 years ago,I burried it so deep I forgot about it may say. He has never touched my daughter yes I had them looked at. So there I am on a road to recovery

I am mor angry with my mother, I see in her eyes she knew, she admits to me she knew wellthought it, her exhusband she told him I came to her and she knew I was teling the turth.

3 weeks ago my aunt and i (moms sister) had it out, she threw that in my face saying how I am nothing but a C&*t B*&^H and how sorry I am for accusing my dad ( step dad) for abusing me I am nothing but a liar and so on and my mom stood there and defended her.

She refuses to admit what happened. Atleast he has and is willing to call my aunt and whoever else I want to let them know I amnot a liar.Like I told him no need. I needed him to do that for me. He has seen counsling for a long time ( i never knew that) all on his own. I am far from forgiving my mother I think it would be easier to forgive him then her.

Some of the stories I have read are horrible but thank you moms for believeing in your children even if there is no evidence. You are truley a god send!

by on Nov. 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
yknot
by on Nov. 8, 2008 at 6:39 PM

I was a victim the first 22 yrs of my life.  My dad from 11 - 22.  Before that, it seemed like every other guy.  My step-mom, I believe, never knew, she was to naive to know what was going on.  But my grandma doesn't believe me when I tell her.  But other family now know, not all, just a "select few" I guess you can say.  My 17 y.o. knows & knows who.  I have always been paranoid about my kids about that.  I wish you the best.  Just hang there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)