Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emotionally Exhausted...

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 934 Total Views

I am actually kind of looking for a one on one conversation with someone who will be closest to helping me in any way with my situation. My daughter is 4 and she was only 3 in February, when she came out to me about being sexually abused by the one man who was NEVER supposed to hurt me... my father, her grandfather. The family was crushed... it had also happened to another family member; the girls are 5 days apart in age and came out 3 days apart, with my daughter coming out second. Because of circumstances and laws in northern New York, not much may be able to get done for my daughter's justice. I need help, I am emotionally exhausted.

by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
my_miracle_baby
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM

I very much feel the pain and emotional exhaustion that you are going through i am having to go through it as well with my daughter whom is 4 and was sexually abused by my sisters 7 year old son on 11-11-08 and i am also finding out that in the state os arixona the law does not see it as a crime and that there is nothing i can do to get any kind of justice for her as well. There are no resources in this state for her as well i have called victims advocets and they refuse to help pay for counsling. and the place they sent me to there is a 3 month waiting list in the mean time my daughter wants to talk anout it and i hardly know what to say i have told her all the things i know as a mom to tell her like it is not your fault and she did nothing wrong if you need to talk mother to mother i am very much available and could use the support of a mother who is going through the same as well

thank you very much

louise

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)