Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Team With A Mission

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 120 Total Views

Moms Teaming Up is a group that was started with the purpose of moms joining together to unite in one home business. The business that was chosen by our members is Soylicious.com candles.

So what do you get as a member of our group? Each member will join our business and once they have will be put into rotation to receive 3 referrals to help build their business. And then their 3 referrals will get 3 referrals and so on. In addition to the referrals you will receive, we also offer lots of support and marketing/training help. Our goal is to help all our moms succeed and TEAMWORK is the key.

We also offer a free social site for our moms that can help earn them money as well. As with our business you will get referrals to help you build your downline for this site as well.

If you are a team player and you are ready for a group that defines "TEAMWORK", please join us. Any new member is welcome to come check out our site and see what we can offer you.

http://cafemom.com/group/momsteamingup

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GDIMOM
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM

I joined SoyLicious.com through Moms Teaming Up. I LOVE my candles and look forward to the new Candle of the Month Scent every month!

If you are interested in pampering yourself and your home, sign up today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)