Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Sick of the Revolving Door?**

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

**Sick of the Revolving Door?** 

I'm referring to the revolving door in home based businesses.  Read on!

My work from home plight began almost 3 years ago when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child and home on summer break from my teaching job.

I knew that I was going to take at least one year off of school (work) and wanted to find something that I could develop into a successful home based business and would allow me to stay home with my family for as long as I WANTED.

So I began my first journey with a home based company that I felt I could sincerely believe in.

I was working my business with a new born and doing well considering, but then things started to slow down, because in my industry, it wasn't all about what  I could produce, but what my team was doing too.

I then fell victim to the REVOLVING DOOR. I would mentor someone new into the business and just as I did, one of my existing teammates would drop off.  It is very frustrating to mentor individuals who are not as motivated as I was, or willing to work their business to find success with it.

I eventually left that business because I couldn't keep up with the door, and didn't have the heart anymore to put in my efforts and not get ahead. 

The reality is that people don't want to pay the monthly fees. There were always so many people willing and eager to do it until they realized that there was a monthly expense associated with earning an income.

No business is free, but there are good alternatives to starting businesses with monthly costs.  And this way, no one looses or gets trapped in the revolving door trying to get ahead.  It's all profit!

Please check out my GROUP or my link to my BUSINESS.

Thanks!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)