Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling horrible (PIOG)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 451 Total Views

So I'm 37 weeks & a day today. My amniotic fluid has been low for a few wks now but Monday was 5 something; getting another bpp tomorrow & seeing my dr. But my feet have been swelling like something horrible for a day or two & I have been keeping a headache. I feel absolutely horrible to be honest. Started getting diarrhea (sorry if tmi) and being nauseated yesterday. What do you guys think?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annas_mommy
by Member on Mar. 9, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Have you called your doctors office about the swelling and headache?  Not to freak you out or anything... That could be pre-eclampsia...Maybe it's time for you! 37 weeks is fully baked. :)

anp0822
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

wow, i guess i will call...

i have been dehydrated my whole pregnancy & have only gained about 13-14 lbs all together. i have not been able to eat or drink much the whole time, ive had to get iv fluids at l&d quite a few times. i'm just worried that since my amnoitic fluid is already low, and im having diarrhea for 2 days ... will it get worse and put my babygirl in jeopardy?!

Quoting annas_mommy:

Have you called your doctors office about the swelling and headache?  Not to freak you out or anything... That could be pre-eclampsia...Maybe it's time for you! 37 weeks is fully baked. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)