Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yikes

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 493 Total Views

I'm on a site called thebump.com reading an article called "Craziest Places Moms Went Into Labor." Where were you when your water broke? I hope I'm either in the shower or on the toilet, lol.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SweetDea
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM
This is my first...I hope im home when it happens so i can change and clean up before going to the hospital
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eevers55
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I was in the hospital already, fortunately. DH was afraid of it breaking in the car hahaha

SamanthaSage
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Lol, thats kind of what I'm afraid of too. Either not making it to the hospital or my water breaking either while I'm laying in bed or sitting on the couch. Or in public, that would probably be the worst, lol.

SamanthaSage
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM

bump

melroseb1230
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:09 AM

With my first baby I had just gotten home from the store, and he was a month early. I knew something didn't feel right while I was shopping so I finished quickly and went home. I had just started putting the groceries away when it broke.  Thank goodness I made it home first.  Second baby my water had to be broken.

artemisa3001
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM
I was in bed watching the Olympics 4 years ago, I got towels, cleaned, showered, got dressed and went to the hospital... I don't know how so much "water" can come out if a woman... I needed a lot of towels in the car and my clothes were very wet at the end. Not fun at all. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)