Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathtime Portrait HELP!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 519 Total Views

I am taking my 9 mo old daughter in for her portraits tomorrow and the photographer suggested that I do a bathtime theme. I saw a setting that he did of another client and they are super cute! She has a hooded towl that is yellow and white and has duckies on it and I am also going to take a yellow rubber ducky. Does anyone have any other suggestions or pictures they want to share? Thanks!

by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamad122
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM

BUMP

JamiHartley
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I dont have any pics on my computer, but when we did bathtime pics of my daughter, we blew a bunch of bubbles in the picture while she was sitting in a towel with a rubber duck in her hand. it looked so cute cuz she was reaching for the bubbles. Also there was baby lotion and a washcloth in the picture. Wish I had the pic on my computer, but i dont. SOrry :o)

mamad122
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Sounds super cute! I'm getting a lot of suggestions for bubbles so I think I'll go with that! Thanks!

Quoting JamiHartley:

I dont have any pics on my computer, but when we did bathtime pics of my daughter, we blew a bunch of bubbles in the picture while she was sitting in a towel with a rubber duck in her hand. it looked so cute cuz she was reaching for the bubbles. Also there was baby lotion and a washcloth in the picture. Wish I had the pic on my computer, but i dont. SOrry :o)

StormyAries
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM

depends on the age. How about a newborn on a stack of towels all naked lol... Or if they are older one of those old timey bath tubs (metal kind) those are adorable. Also bring your favorite bath products.

PS now i see the dd age lol

JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I´m confused... why would you be responsible for props for a photo session that you are paying for?  IMO it is the photographer´s job to set everything up for the picture!

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Have you experienced a miscarriage or lost a baby during pregnancy? 

For support from other Christian Moms just like you join my group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/christianloss

mamad122
by Member on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM

The session was today-

He had a small antique looking ceramic basin and pitcher. I brought her towels, wash cloths, bath products, and ducky as I would an outfit. So he did have the props so to speak.

We did blow some bubbles but she was super serious today so we were short on smiles but I'm excited to see the proofs!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I´m confused... why would you be responsible for props for a photo session that you are paying for?  IMO it is the photographer´s job to set everything up for the picture!

mamad122
by Member on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I have seen this before and wish I would have done it when she was that age but hubby and I are a little bit conservative when it comes to naked lol

Quoting StormyAries:

depends on the age. How about a newborn on a stack of towels all naked lol... Or if they are older one of those old timey bath tubs (metal kind) those are adorable. Also bring your favorite bath products.

PS now i see the dd age lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)