Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Impatient

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2009 at 9:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

I am 34 weeks and am getting frustrated. I know I have a little more to go, but I am so ready for her to be here and have my body back.

by on Apr. 26, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tmarshall509
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM
The last couple of weeks are worse!!!lol I am ready to have my lil girl here soo bad!! It just started getting nice out, i live in the north country, and I wanna have a strawberry daiquiri and sit in the sun dang it lol! I am just glad I am not going to be pregnant over the summer! No but in all seriousness being pregnant is great just the anxiety of wanting my lilly here is making it suck!
Firsttimemom252
by Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Congrats on ur baby on the way!When are u due? I had my son early at 34 weeks.He was due 9-13-08 but the induced me early and had my son on 9-9-08.His 7 months old now

cecenichole
by New Member on May. 7, 2009 at 11:02 PM

lol i understand how you feel!!! I'm 36 weeks and I just want him to come right about now lol...

Cece Nichole: Micah's Mommy!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Gizzy22
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Right there with ya! I am 34 weeks along with my 2nd daughter.. I am so ready to have her.. She feels huge!! And i am in constent pain!

Lovinlife92
by New Member on May. 21, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Im a first time mother and i am 38 weeks tomorrow. I feel the same way, sick of being pregnant, n want my body back. This is the most ive ever weighed. But one things true i can not wait to see whats making me feel like this lol

BibusMommy3
by Member on May. 22, 2009 at 10:34 AM

well i think my thoughts are wayyyy ahead of you guys cause im about to turn 29 wks tommorrow and im soooo ready to get this over with but maybe its because ive been having alot of back pain and it runs all down my right side and down into my knee and i dont know if the baby just pinched a nerve or something back there but i can barely walk and i just limp around. but this morning i got like this electric shock like if i were having the worst cramping ever in the front down in my lower belly and i dont know if im just having those braxton hicks contractions or whats going on i hope it isnt nothing serious. so im seriously good to go lol. do you guys have any idea why all this is happening? is this normal or is that back pain thing going a little too far? cause i talked to my ob/gyn and i dont think she even paid any attention to me....should i mention it again?

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)