Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Food Tips

Posted by on May. 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 1641 Total Views

If you have any baby food tips post them here!

by on May. 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
innocencexinxme
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Instead of just giving my son plain fruits, I almost always mix his stage 2  fruits with rice for breakfast. It's a great money saver because instead of one plastic jar of fruits, we end up with two jars of fruit and rice. He also gets his grains for breakfast as well and he gets full faster and stays that way longer. Another recipe we came up with for a great snack that my son adores is to save a few used jars of stage 3 glass jars. In them mix (so that you have about 3/5 of not thick but not thin (about a medium consistency)) of rice and put about 1 table spoon of creamy peanut butter and mix well. It's great for a snack in the afternoons for children over 11 months old if there is not history of peanut allergies. He loves this as a snack especially if you add a teensy bit of sugar (half a baby spoon) to make it a bit sweeter. It's not particularly recommended but we know its safe and it actually got us through a really tough time when he was sick and would eat nothing else. He still got his protein and he stayed fed but hydration was a different story.

Innocencexinxme

kgalvano
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM

wholesomebabyfood.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN