Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Names

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

Hey guys. I have a name picked out for a girl and one for a boy. I am having some trouble though. Ever since it dawned on me that I don't have a whole LOT of time left I've started second guessing my names. Anyone else do this? What did you do? Also I would like opinions on the names

Anita Dianne (Girl of course, going by Anita, Dianne is my mom's name)

Anthony Wade (Going by Wade, my Fiancee's name is Anthony)

I dont know, I guess I'm just Nervous. How many of you kept your original names, and who changed last minute?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RamonsWife
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I LOVE the name Anthony... really can't tell ya why though.  And Anita is my mothers name.  I always thought that was pretty too!

With my baby girl's name, hubbs and I picked Aliyah Marie a while ago and have stuck with it ever since... not once changing our minds.  I think that once you find the perfect name, it will stick, nothing else will make you want to change the name, because its "the one" you know?

anthonysgirl
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Yeah, so far nothing has stood out like those 2 names, but... I don't know. I guess I just keep thinking how the kid is gonna be saddled with it for life you know??

mlatricec
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:20 PM

I was stuck on a boy and a girl's name also.  If it was a girl her name would be Amyia Lynette.  Since we found out yesterday that we are having a boy his name will be Amiel Edward. After my brother, and grandfather is Amiel. Edward will be from his Dad and grandfather.

anthonysgirl
by Member on Aug. 16, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my SO and I got to talking after I put that post up. He admited that while he didn't hate Wade, he didnt love it either. We have been trying to think of names that can go with Anthony (Either as a first name OR a middle name) and the only thing we can come up with is Dean. So it would be Anthony Dean. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to post, otherwise let me know what you think!

XxChalsGrlxX
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2009 at 1:19 AM

we had said rose marie but now we are thinking madison rose. and we had picked nathan alexander but changed to tristan alexander. lol.

pregnancy calendar
momtoezzie
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 1:20 AM

We picked names before we found out her gender, and then when we saw the ultrasound, we picked a whole new name when we found out she was a girl and that's the one we stuck with! I found out at 20wks by the way.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

KatSu
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I personally like the name Grant if you ask me.  But I dunno if it'll work. 

Hmm tough call!  Maybe pick out a few names you like and then when your little one comes say them to him/her and see which one he/she responds to? 

SammySJ99
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 4:02 AM

My hubby and I decided on names before we knew the sex of the baby. It was the first thing we did... 

I'm having a boy and naming him Tavian Jay... Had I had a girl she would have been named Natalya Lynn

babie113
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 4:05 AM

both great names i like them

babie113
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 4:06 AM

take away the t and you got my babys name awww

Quoting SammySJ99:

My hubby and I decided on names before we knew the sex of the baby. It was the first thing we did... 

I'm having a boy and naming him Tavian Jay... Had I had a girl she would have been named Natalya Lynn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)