Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SurvivorsReunite.org HELPS victims & Survivors 2016

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:44 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Rather if you are a victim or survivor, you cab recieve critical resources that can help educate you to get out and stay out of an abusive situation. Survivors, this is your chance to help another victim, by providing your knowledge and experience. By providing critical resources in your state and inner countys. Resources to help them get out. Such as, if youre states haves laws that protects domestic violence victims. Such as BREAK THE LEASE, $1200 Domestic Violence Grant, ADDRESS CONFIDENTIAL PROGRAM which protects victims physical address from public records like voter registration, school registry, DMV, court restraining orders,child support etc. We need emerecgy women and children shelters, domestic violence programs, phones etc. Their are CRITICAL safety steps victims MUST TAKE before leaving an abusive situtation 1st. You are in high risk once you get away and leave. ITS VERY IMPORTANT to know your states crime victims rights, the laws and resources to be as safe as you can. This is where Survivors Reunite comes in. The website is NATIONWIDE. Survivors all over can help save and change lives. By providing critical resources information. At the website you can go to the volunteer page to read the lsit of resources we need. You can go to States page and click onto Oregon State resources, than click onto county and Salem/Keizer to see the perfect example of what our mission goal is to have in each state, county and town. Supporters and Survivors can get involved. By being a Volunteer state LEADER form their state to help provide and update resources, update local domestic violence awareness events and get invovled in legislation to help change laws to protect victims and survivors. Example, make Strangulation a felony and not a misdemeanor. Anyone can purchase domestic violence awareness t-shirts, mugs, buttons, bags, teddy bears, bumper stickers and more! You can also help donate $5 to raise money on a domestic violence awareness book
were trying to raise money to publish. You can also submit dedications to victims and their families, Survivors can submit Poems and their Stories as well! All of this is for a GOO CAUSE! Im ASKING FOR all the Domestic Violence Awareness SUPPORT groups and Survivors like myself to come together and REUNITE to HELP SAVE, and CHANGE LIVES for other victims. We are ALL on the SAME TEAM here. It only takes one person willing to make a difference. Please either go to http://www.survivorsreunite.org/, or Survivors Reunite Facebook FAN PAGE, or find my group here at FIGHTING BACK AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE through the laws. Im HOPING to hear back from many supporters of Survivors. Jsut submitting you're
States Resources WILL CHANGE a life of a victim from your area that comes across Survivors Reunite. PLEASE feel free to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE my flyer/pic to you're FB or group page. THANK YOU! Sincerly Shannon Valdez

Help Fight Back Against Domestic Violence Through The Laws Nationwide at www.survivorsreunite.org (Survivors Reunite). VOLOUNTEERS needed!

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
shannonhansen
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:03 PM
No edit option here:I aplogize for all the typos. It was really late, my 1 yr old was in my arms while I was typing from a phone with one hand. I was not trying to come across as shouting, only using Caps because there was no bold option. Thank u for everyone's support. Makes me very happy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)