Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC and Frustrated!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

Hello, My name is heather , And I admit it Im a POAS addict. Im trying desperately to concieve a little miracle on my own with out doctors while infertility is fighting me. I desperate needs calls for desperate measures Im willing to try just about anything and almost have, Vitamins, Fertile aid, Soft cups hundreds of Opk's and pregnancy tests and Clomid.still nothing but I still have hope. Ive been though miscarriages, I have POF, refer to my profile as to what that is.I took an OPK yesterday and it was positive Might not be right because I over peed the stick LOL, But I still tackled DH. Hopfully This is it but I have no signs of ovulations. I HATE hearing the same line(s) over like:

Stop trying so hard, Then it will happen (insert name here) did and they got there miracle baby.
Maybe its not meant to be
Adopt and then youll get pregnant Thats what I hear
The Drs are wrong your just not trying hard enough.
Etc!

Trust me Ive proped a pillow under my butt before sex during sex and after, Proped my feet on the wall with and with out a pillow. Peed before sex and never after. Stayed laying down for 20 minutes after. About stood on my head You name it just because your friend did it doesnt mean it will work for me .

I could go on forever,
Thanks for reading  frustrated

by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mrs.B10
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Hey Heather, my name is Danielle. I'm going through the same thing with my Husband. We've been TTC since February. And I hear all those same lines. The one I hate the most is "Don't worry it'll happen when it's meant to". I only hear things like that from people who already have kids. So they don't really know what I'm going through. Other then if they had fertility problems too. I'm not even sure if there is a problem, besides bad timing. My Husband had a vasectomy reversal in February. All went good and my body accepts his sperm. But nothings happen so far. I track my period and use OPKs every month. I have Kaiser for insurance and they don't step in until a year of failed trying. So I still have a couple months to go before I'll know if every thing's ok with me. I know it's only been 6 months of trying but it's so frustrating to see all these people around me getting pregnant and I haven't. It can be depressing too. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever get pregnant. But all we can do is keep moving forward till there's no forward left. Keep your head up and don't give up. You're not alone!good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)