Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Light brown discharge a week and a half before period due...pregnant??

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 1467 Total Views

Me and my Fiance have been trying to conceive for a month now. We have had intercourse every other day for the past 2 weeks. My period is usually irregular varying a few days from month to month, My last cycle started on August 28th and lasted 6 days as a regular period. After intercourse last night i woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and there was a light brown discharge/spotting?? Just a little was in my panties and there has been no more since then. This brown spotting normally happens the day before or the day of my period and continues into a regular flow. I didnt know if this could be ovulation bleeding or possibly implantation bleeding! I figured i would have ovulated around the last few weeks sometime but never can be sure because i am pretty much just guessing at this point in time...I have had a little cramping in the last few days nothing that hurts, its pretty much just really dull cramps. Also this morning i had some cramping just on my left side. Could anyone possibly give me their opinion? It would be greatly appreciated:)

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meshayla
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:29 PM

BUMP!

christadulin
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 1:23 AM
I had a brown discharge from the time I ended my period till about a week
Before my next one was due. I was pregnant.
ewalling06
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Did you find out if you were pregnant or not?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN