Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI BD question.....

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 91 Total Views
Okay so quite a bit after dh releases if i havent orgasmed yet he keeps going wanting me to orgasm....do you think by him doing this he could be pushing the sperm out? or would it help the sperm?? im wondering if its losing sperm as we have other kids and he never used to do this.....just the past year or so he has been so concerned on me having an orgasm. Am I overthinking this?
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tattdmom2prncss
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You could be loosing some sperm, I would invest in a toy the focusses on the clitoris and when he's finished before you have him use the toy on your clit. I personally recommend something like that because I saw a documentary on sex and conception and they did a study that when a woman orgasms it helps the sperm to travel into the uterus and towards to ovulating falopian tube. lol maybe that's why women take longer than men to orgasm. lol

Lanesmommy26
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
My husband focuses on this too, so he ensures I go first then he gets his turn. If he's about to go, he tells me to stop moving so he won't, this would eliveate your concern on this issue. Just thought I'd give you my situation and hopefully it helps yours! !
LoveOurChild11
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Do nt have orgasms read women have orgasm sperm won't travel
LoveOurChild11
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Actually read articles that say women shouldn't Have orgasm or sperm won't travel
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)