Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFN, No AF & hormonal???

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

Ok, so AF has yet to show up, she's 4 days late (not a lot of time, I know) and I've been showing all the signs that align both with AF and pregnancy for over a week..... bt the kicker is this is the time of the month when I'm usually pretty distant from the DH and not really interested in BDing...... except this time.... I cant get enough of him!!!!!!!! Please, someone tell me they've goe throgh this and what their results were>?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Raindancerx
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going through that currently so I am crossing my fingers and hoping I am pregnant.. But most likely it is my body screwing with me again.

Raindancerx
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Do you have any results from this yet?

tattdmom2prncss
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Nope, I've tested more but still BFN, last test was done 8 days ago.... Called the Dr's office Thursday and got told to call back today, called back today & was told to call back wednesday. Next Dr's appt is 5/8. In the meantime still having a ton of prego symptoms, some of which can be explained by the increase in metformin, but not all.... and I've had a major increase in cm recently, but havent tested since the increase. I'm just rredy to have some answers and if there's no pregnancy I want to move on and get this handled!

Quoting Raindancerx:

Do you have any results from this yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)