Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi i'm new here, and ttc #2 :)

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

hi my name is Erica i have been married for 1 year with my husband for 8years. i have been ttc for one and a half years. i told my Dr about the issue of conceiving and how i might be infertal, she told me to keep trying up to september and then call her if anything, this was two months ago. I was so upset i wasn't getting pregnant six months ago, i was stressed and angry, so i asked one of my friends from work about what i might be doing wrong. she told me about this website but i never really sat down and tried to get on. also she told me to not be stressed and have fun with it, so i did but still nothing. i'm hoping i can find some ways of helping my situation so i can have baby #2. i'm having normal cycle periods, from 26 to 28 days it lasts for 5-7 days. i had used the iud mirena for two years until we decided to have another baby. its been a roller coaster ride and i just need some advice. thank you! :)

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cad1972
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

you may want to also post this in TTC there is more activity there than in this forum... 

Erica.g103
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM

i noticed that so i did lol

Quoting cad1972:

you may want to also post this in TTC there is more activity there than in this forum... 

Erica.g103
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM

OK i have been using the charts and graphs about my menses and temperature. my menses ended one day early. i have been having the same temperature as always but I'm still waiting to see if anything different. i have been doing my ttc activities that my husband is loving lol. but I'm just hoping I'm going to drop an egg soon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)