Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

{What are you taking to help you conceive or what are you not taking?????}

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
Just curious what are taking to help you conceive? Or are you not taking anything love to hear from all you ladies. Hugs.

I'm taking 160mg. Soy isoflavones for 5 days only and royal jelly 1,000mg. Throughout my whole cycle. Also my dh is taking 500mg. Royal jelly we both take multivitamins 1 time a day. It has folic acid in it. I drink 2-3 cups red raspberry tea too. How bout all you ladies what do you take to try to help you conceive? Or do you take anything at all? Any success stories did what you took help you?
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
junelove8291
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I was on metformin and clomid and femara and had no success with it so I stopped taking them. Was thinking about a natural herb but do not know which one to take. I have PCOS. We are hoping if we can find the right herb that we might have success.

mdawn028
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Have you looked anything up on the internet hon? hugs

Quoting junelove8291:

I was on metformin and clomid and femara and had no success with it so I stopped taking them. Was thinking about a natural herb but do not know which one to take. I have PCOS. We are hoping if we can find the right herb that we might have success.

mdawn028
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Hope you get a BFP hon

Quoting junelove8291:

mdawn028
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Ya I'm hoping that too hon hugs

Quoting junelove8291:

m2b8609
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM

im starting vitex, evening primrose oil and prenatel vitamens 

New2infertility
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM

I found  amazing tea with herbs that have helped 3 women get pregnant that I know of. You are only supposed to take it up until you ovulate. It has pau di arco, black licorice, dong quai, and dandelion. 

If you have PCOS, your doctor may not want you to take herbs because herbs don't have controlled reactions and the FDA doesn't control the variance of quality from one batch to another. 

Quoting junelove8291:

New2infertility
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:15 PM

My jimmy doctor suggested that I stop all herbal remedies for fertility as they could affect any medication she would give me. My friends had success with herbals but I've been too nervous to take them. I am starting FSH shots tomorrow. 

Raindancerx
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Right now I am doing vitex and red rasberry leaf tea. Vitex helped last time I took it and I stopped taking it for awhile but I decided to start taking it again.

lisam1990
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Fertile aid helps if you have irregular periods. It brought mine on. But if your periods are regular I wouldn't recommend fertile aid as it can change them . It's a product for men and women you might read up on it :)
4ever_a_memory
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:54 AM

currently I am just taking prenatals if I dont conceive this cycle I will start clomid next cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)