Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group . looking for a ttc buddy

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 604 Total Views
Hi everyone I'm Lisa im 23 will be 24 in may. Me and my significant other have been ttc for over a year already with no luck. I have had irregular periods since I was about 18 . They said I had slight Pcos. It's so hard because I have the facial hair and all :( it's really embarrassing I know some of you know how it feels. I was thinking about fertile aid of anyone has tried it I'd love to hear u r results. I am looking to find a TTC buddy to keep up with and share faith and hope and have someone to talk to. I go to The Dr in July so fingers crossed. They will probably test my fiance firs because he had leukemia when he was 2 so they will wanna make sure he's not infertile first and see what we need to do ... lots of baby dust to everyone
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
countryblonde
by on Sep. 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Hey there! Any luck?
lisam1990
by Member on Sep. 14, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Hello :).... I went to the dr everything went well he put me on Provera to start period and got labs done and thyroid was high and so were my glucose levels so he put me on metformin and a thyroid pill .. then sometime next month he will start me on clomid :) so still waiting
crumpledleaves
by on Jan. 19, 2016 at 3:13 PM

Any luck? Did you take clomid?

WhitneyRawks
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 12:26 AM
We could be buddies!
VincyntsMommie
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2016 at 7:51 PM
Hello! Welcome and good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)