Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

everyone i know is pregnant and i cant be happy for them

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 189 Total Views
Im 28yrs old had a miscarriage several years ago, now im remarried and ready to start our family! Weve been trying to conceive for years now and still no luck! I know several people who are pregnant and it kills me that i cant be soo lucky! My new sister in law got pregnant on her honeymoon and now shes,complaining about how miserably pregnant she is and shes only 17wks!! I would love to be pregnant and it drives me crazy how much she complains! I cry all the time and everyone i know keeps telling me how to feel! I have no support, my husband doenst understand and i feel soo alone!! The longer i go without getting pregnant the worse i feel! I hate having to put a fake smile on my face and pretending to be happy for everyone else!! I want a baby more than anything andd after having a miscarriage that just makes me want on even more!! I just need some advice on dealing with my jealousy and anger!! Im soo sick of hearing dont stress yourself out!! Trust me im way,past that!!
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kittenzangeleye
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Also im soo sick of hearing everything happens for a reason!! Its soo easy for someone to give advice to someone whose not going through what im going through!!
lisam1990
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:21 AM
I totally understand. . It's frustrating. I'm tired of everyone saying it will happen when it happens . It's frustrating and not many understand what we go through. I'm here if u need a TTC buddy and someone to talk to :)
4ever_a_memory
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM

I totally understand, its frustrating watching everyone get pregnant around you and when it takes awhile you see some of them go trhough multiple pregnancies. hugs hun. I am here if you need/want someone to talk to.

kittenzangeleye
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!! Sorry it took soo long to get back!! Needed some time away from the internet!! Now im in the process of finding a new doctor!! Not jappy with the current one so that means even longer to get pregnant!!
lisam1990
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Fingers crossed .. and lots of baby dust
GoBigRed1
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Hi there I can completely understand I just had to go to my cousins baby shower that is a year younger than me.  I am 35 years old and my clock is ticking have been trying for 9 months and had one chemical pregnancy so far.  My advise to you is to go and get your hormones checked if you haven't already as something could be off?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN