Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone concieved with clomid

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 8:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 391 Total Views

......went to doctor ..he is going to put on clomid from next month...please share your story ....thanks

by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meagansmommy07
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 8:16 AM

We took 150 mg Clomid for 6 rounds before we got pregnant with my daughter. It just so happened that we were on our 6th round(the last one Tricare will pay for) and my husband was being deployed the next day which meant we were losing 5+ days of my cycle to BD so we had given up hope of it working...and then 3 weeks after he left I found out I was pregnant!!! Now we're TTC#2 and taking 200 mg andI just took the last 4 pills today  for my 3rd round of Clomid this time around. If it doesn't work this month they're going to start talking about IUI....

hnm41808
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2008 at 11:00 AM

as long as you have menses it should work for you i know quite a few girls that has been put on it and it WORKED! me on the other hand it didnt because i dont have menses but it was worth a shot,the pros and cons very so in that case talk to your dr about those, but like i said i know alot of people it DID work for. so good luck!

Flaurel
by on Dec. 24, 2008 at 11:54 PM

I conceived with clomid  100mg days 5-9 the 1st month. WE miscarried at 12 weeks unrelated to clomid. But yeah- it works!

Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Fit4ever1379
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM
I got pregnant 5 times on clomid but did miscarry 4 times and also had twins with the 5th cycle and one vanished (very common) but yes it does work and make u ovulate! I was only on 50mg cd day 3-7
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lanesmommy26
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I took 50mg of Clomid days 4-8 then a trigger, I was unsuccessful sure to low progesterone levels. So I went on 100mg if Clomid days 3-7 with Trigger again, started Progesterone during my Luetal phase and I was given good news on Friday! ! So yes, it can work if your not ovulating.
froyogal
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I am on my second round of 50mg right now. I ovulated first round but then got my period. I hadn't had a period in months so atleast it has my body working like a women. Hopefully this month I will get my BFP. Definitely glad I am on it because it gives me hope. Lots of success stories on here! Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)