Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

natropath??? ttc???

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2009 at 8:23 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

I have been TTC for a year and have had enough on doctors and not getting any where, in about 2 weeks time i have made an appointment with a natropath in my local area i have heard good things about...
i was just wondering if there are any mums/ women ttc out there that have gone through natropaths and how was it for you??? what did you talk about??? what did she/he get you to do...
any and all info greatly wanted and loved
thank you

by on Apr. 3, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CallieD86
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I haven't seen a naturopath, only because there aren't any around where I live, but I did do my own extensive research and came up with a natural treatment regimen for myself. I usually don't ovulate and my periods are often two months or more apart, but since I started my supplements I have ovulated and started my period on time. I don't know what the naturopath experience is like, but I do believe that natural treatment can work. Good luck to you.

Silky-Norma
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I think I saw a naturopath for about 10mths. I prefer acupuncture, and due to financial reasons I could only see one, so I decided to stick with the acupuncture. I found that there were more studies that supported acupuncture, esp when going through iui or ivf.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)