Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM
  • 35 Replies
  • 877 Total Views
Hello everyone!! My name is Cookie!! I am a mom of 2 girls!! I've discovered gpt sites about 3 months ago!! I LOVE THEM!! Please share w/ us something about yourself!!

http://chowes1968-wannamakeextracashonline.blogspot.com

by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom_of_Nathan
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 9:53 PM
My name is Carrie.  I live in Illinois.  I am just starting to work from home.  I am getting laid off for the winter and would love to be able to stay home with my 6 month old son and not go back to a regular 9-5 job. 
cookmonster38
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2007 at 9:57 PM

Nice to meet you Carrie..... thanks for joining my group!! Hope you can find some ways to make great $$$. 

http://chowes1968-wannamakeextracashonline.blogspot.com

smilebaby_07
by on Dec. 1, 2007 at 1:45 AM

HELLO!MY NAME IS NANCY; I'M A ARMY WIFE,I HAVE 4 KIDS.I WAS WORKING UNTIL I GOT PREGNANT AND I STOP WORKING BECAUSE  OF MY HIGH RISK PREGNANCY.NOW MY BABY IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND I'M NOT READY TO GO BACK TO WORK BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DAYCARE SO I WANTED WAIT UNTIL HE'S A LITTLE OLDER.I BEEN READING AND RESEARCH INFORMATION ABOUT THE GPT SITES AND THEY ARE SO COMPLICATED BUT I WAS READING YOUR BLOG PAGE AND YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO NICE AND I GOING TO TAKE MY TIME TOMORROW AND READ CAREFULLY AND GET ALL YOUR ADVICES.LOOKS LIKE IT WAS VERY EASY FOR YOU LEARNING ABOUT THE GPT SITES BECAUSE YOU ONLY START A FEW MONTHS AGO AND YOU ARE A MASTER ON THIS SITES LOL.THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL AND FOR TAKE THE TIME TO HELP OTHERS!

Oliviasmommy131
by on Dec. 1, 2007 at 9:02 AM
Hi, I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful little girls and I love doing the GPT sites, I do them while my girls are napping and they are so easy. I do several sites _ okay actually about 25) but I only do about 6 faithfully, the ones I earn the most money off of. I worked hard on a website to share my sites with you guys so check them out. Thanks and good luck.

Check out my guide on how I make money online for FREE. http://www.freewebs.com/rachellynn99/
cookmonster38
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2007 at 10:28 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH....... IF YOU NEED ANY HELP LET ME KNOW
Quoting smilebaby_07:

HELLO!MY NAME IS NANCY; I'M A ARMY WIFE,I HAVE 4 KIDS.I WAS WORKING UNTIL I GOT PREGNANT AND I STOP WORKING BECAUSE OF MY HIGH RISK PREGNANCY.NOW MY BABY IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND I'M NOT READY TO GO BACK TO WORK BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DAYCARE SO I WANTED WAIT UNTIL HE'S A LITTLE OLDER.I BEEN READING AND RESEARCH INFORMATION ABOUT THE GPT SITES AND THEY ARE SO COMPLICATED BUT I WAS READING YOUR BLOG PAGE AND YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO NICE AND I GOING TO TAKE MY TIME TOMORROW AND READ CAREFULLY AND GET ALL YOUR ADVICES.LOOKS LIKE IT WAS VERY EASY FOR YOU LEARNING ABOUT THE GPT SITES BECAUSE YOU ONLY START A FEW MONTHS AGO AND YOU ARE A MASTER ON THIS SITES LOL.THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL AND FOR TAKE THE TIME TO HELP OTHERS!

WANNAMAKEEXTRAMONEYONLINE

Group Owner: ILOVEGPTSITES-JOIN&MAKEFREEMONEY

Group Owner: FINDITALLHERE

texanmommy
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 4:00 PM
My name is Alyssa, I have been working from home for several years now, not GPT sites though. I am going to try a few, see if it is for me! I have 2 little ones at home now, 2 & 6. Looking for more $ for the extras!

cookmonster38
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2008 at 4:39 PM
My favorite is squishycash....there they have a lot of contest almost every...extra chance to win extra cash - i actually won the lottery drawing...that's my picture on the home page.....lol....kinda weird seeing my pix there!! if you need any help let me know!!
Quoting texanmommy:

My name is Alyssa, I have been working from home for several years now, not GPT sites though. I am going to try a few, see if it is for me! I have 2 little ones at home now, 2 & 6. Looking for more $ for the extras!

GourmetOnTheGo
by Member on Jan. 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Donna.  I'm a SAHM to three kids.  I'm a Tastefully Simple Consultant and love what I do!

I started doing GPT sites several months ago and am hooked now!  I make enough money to help pay those pesky doctor bills and give my kids a little extra each month - which really comes in handy when money is tight. 

Nice to meet everyone!

Donna Henry, Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant
 www.tastefullysimple.com/web/dhenry 

My kids' rainy day fund provided by:
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/352723
Get paid to complete offers, shop, go on treasure hunts, search for pearls, diamends, gems, etc.!!!
http://www.rainingriches.com/members/register.php?ref=DHenry (earn cash AND gift cards!)
http://www.cashcrate.com/353659
 ($10 min. payout!)

cookmonster38
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining the group!
Quoting GourmetOnTheGo:

Hi everyone!

My name is Donna. I'm a SAHM to three kids. I'm a Tastefully Simple Consultant and love what I do!

I started doing GPT sites several months ago and am hooked now! I make enough money to help pay those pesky doctor bills and give my kids a little extra each month - which really comes in handy when money is tight.

Nice to meet everyone!

cookmonster38
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining the group!!
Quoting texanmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)