Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's a big boy!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Tanner had his six month checkup a week ago and hes in the 97% on height weight and head. He weighs 24 pds 5 oz and 28 and a half inches long...and i believe 18 and a half around his head so yeah doctor says hes perfectly porportionate ....JUST A BIG BOY so yay im so glad to hear that......hes got two bottom teethe in and working on his top two. I have to get a bigger carseat that can hold his weight but hey IM HAPPY!!! how is everyone elses babies doing??

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
armywife1229
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Wow, he is a big boy. My Declan was only 17lbs 6oz and 27 inches at 6 months, and he hasn't gain since then. But, if he's perfect, then he's perfect! :) Glad to hear he's doing well. We just bought a new car seat, but we're not using it yet. Mostly I wanted DH to be here when we bought it so he could carry it out of the store instead of me trying to carry it and Declan at the same time.

heathermarie77
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM

OMG!! Michael is just 14lbs at almost 7 months...your son would crush him, oh he must be so cute! Love chubby babies...and I have the skinny ones!

mommie10
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Yeah he is too cute and real big but we wouldnt want him any other way! Skinnier babies are fine to. I was a small baby but daddy was a big one so he takes completely after his father haha!

Haha that was around Christmas time haha hes a bit bigger but not much. I have a feeling when I have a girl and if she takes after me she is going to be a petite one......what a change that'll be lol

Quentinsmommy86
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I thought Quentin was big he weighed 20 lbs 12 oz at his 6 month and he is 29 and a half inches long!! Finding jeans to fit him is not easy!!  We just moved him into a big boy carseat he is much happier in it now that he can see out the window!!  He had his first trip sitting in the grocery cart yesterday he is growing up soo fast!!

AJsMomma
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Awww what a big healthy boy! Amelia will be 7 months next week and she is only 13 lbs, she is my itty bitty girl :)

Tammy624
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:00 PM

This is a great picture!  whata cutie!

Quoting mommie10:

Yeah he is too cute and real big but we wouldnt want him any other way! Skinnier babies are fine to. I was a small baby but daddy was a big one so he takes completely after his father haha!

Haha that was around Christmas time haha hes a bit bigger but not much. I have a feeling when I have a girl and if she takes after me she is going to be a petite one......what a change that'll be lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)