Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What things could you not live without since you had kids...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Ok so I thought I would start a post about everyday things that are either mommy things or baby things but help us get thru the day that way other mommys can get ideas!

1. Double Stroller (ie 2 kids 2 and under)

2. Bumbo Chair (I just love this)

3. Swiffer Sweeper Vaccum (omg I could NOT live without it esp since natalie is crawling and I have wood floors I literally use this thing 4 times per day!!)

I am sure there is more but thats my input for now lets hear yours!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommie10
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:11 AM

A good vacumm

Go Green natural disinfectant

Jumperoo

sticky pad for the bathtub floor so he dont slip around while sitting in it

LEATHER COUCHES........easier to clean haha

armywife1229
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:25 AM
1. My maya wrap. I swear, without this I wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Most places in Germany aren't wide enough for a stroller.

2. The little formula dispenser for when you're traveling.

RENA200
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM

my dust buster!!.....wipes.....i have them in everyroom, i use them for everthing, LOVE THEM......ready to feed formula......sweat pants.....and coffee(i run on dunkin lol)

MamaCareysZoo
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 9:20 AM

ummm

1. vaccuum

2. washer and dryer

3.  Stoller

4. Leather Furniture (will never own cloth again as long as I've got kids!)

verybestmommy
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Here are a few of mine...

The highchair...it's seriously the ONLY time Kinnick is sitting still.  Without snack time in the high chair I would never get the dishwasher loaded. 

Sesame Street- the only hour of my day that my 2 year old sits still.  Combine Sesame Street with high chair time= bliss LOL

Swiffer Sweeper Vac- I have hardwood floors in my dining room and kitchen, which are fully accessible from the living room, so they have to be kept clean or Kinnick will inevitably find treasures.  I use that thing MANY times a day.

My journal- I write down all the craziness that is my life, it helps me unwind and reflect on things.  I have found that it helps me from taking out frustrations on other people (ie my husband or kids) 

Last but not least my COMPUTER!  I am home all day every day, from sun up to sun down, with exception of driving my son to school (3 blocks away) with 4 kids in the van with me.  The computer is the only connection I have to people a lot of days.  It's hard to talk on the phone b/c I'm constantly interrupted or have multiple things I'm trying to do, so the computer I can come and go as I need to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)