Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diddo!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 1:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 190 Total Views
Good afternoon all! I feel as if I am hearing something that I have said many times before. My name is Chantal and my hubby is Scott. We have been together for 6 years and married for 2 1/2 years. We have a 16 mos old boy, Joey. Between working full time and both of our schedules can be so crazy, I feel that by the end of the day, I am just so tired that I can't even keep my eyes open. It so funny to hear myself say that cause I thought that I would never be one of those women who is exactly what I have turned out to be. A working mom, homemaker and trying to be a loving mom & wife. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day or enough energy to try. We are planning to go away to Disney the end of the month, but it is a family trip. I guess I will keep the faith and hope that it will get easier. Any thoughts!
~Chantal
by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2007 at 3:35 PM
If we could just get a couple more hours in the day...thats what I always say!!!  My hubby and I started a love journal.  We promised each other that we would write in this journal at least once a week to each other.  Weather it's a love note, a poem, a problem we are having, or just to say hi.  It is a way we can reconnect even when we are not together.  We've only started this recently so I am not sure how well we will stick to our plan but I can't wait to read it in a year when we can spend the evening reminiscing on stuff we have written.

wildkat666
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2007 at 12:53 AM
i understand were you are comming from. my husban and i have been married for 15 yrs. and we have 3 teenagers living in the house not to mention the 10 others who cal me mom that live in the naborhood. it seems like there is always something to be done, and about 9pm i am just ready to crach and burn. i always thought that as the kids got older things would get easer. in away they have becouse they are all old enough to help keep the house clean, and they can do most things for them selves (not that they do this regualy). but it still dont help make me feel any less tired. maybe you and your husban should just take a 24 hr. vacation from your life. we dosometimes and it helps a little in the long run.  and enjoy the baby i now i enjoyed whatching my own grow up. and it seeems like they grow like weeds.
USCGwife
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2007 at 3:12 AM
I think You read my thoughts..."dear god!!! please give me just a few more hours each day and I swear I'm gonna get that cleaned tomorrow..." lol...
icha
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2007 at 11:58 AM
hahhahahaha..Thanks God that I m not alone in this world that feeling the same way :) Anyway..sex is really important for men...if they dont get enough at home..they will search somewhere else..so becarefull...! I had this experience with my husband bestfriend, finally he had an affair :( ..it´s a dangerous situation..so..make up yourself ladies...drink a cup of coffee or so in the afternoon to keep your eyes openned and be "ready for the man" in the night :) it´s tough..but that´s part of our "job" as a wife :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)