Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby B-day

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 6:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
My husband Is having a birthday Next month and I want to do something special for him..last yr when he turned 30 I did a suprise party for him so this yr I want to do something just the two of us...I plan on taking him out to eat at this place he loves to go to here..and getting a babysitter for our 3 yr old but I was wondering what more can I do? I want to really wow him...
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wildkat666
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2007 at 9:55 PM
ok, i now its hard to get an over night babysitter, but if you can get one here is a couple of ideals i get from my sister one year.
frist before you leave the house and with out him seeing you do it. set up some candles around the room (readyto light when you get home), if you drink campan set it to chill ( if not us ginger ale or the sparkly suff), then set the mood with some rose peddles and soft music.
both my sister and i had great succes with this. you could even feed each other fruit or roll play.
good luck and have lots of fun.
USCGwife
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2007 at 2:51 AM
I love these Ideas but the only thing is We r military and don't have any family around and our daughter is only 3 yrs old so we decided she is not old enough to stay the night at someone's house that is not family...thank you for the idea tho....
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Nov. 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM
The idea might still work if you can find a way to set up the room without him seeing you.  Will he be working at different times as you?

USCGwife
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2007 at 1:09 AM

We are both off that day and we will have our daughter home too..until I get a sitter...

nkleintank
by Group Owner on Nov. 27, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Instead of going out, how about making him a really special dinner?  Make 4 course meal.  Have roses and candles all over the dinner table and make sure the baby is in bed before you two eat.  End the dinner with a yummy desssert you two can share in bed....you can even feed each other.  I think he will truly appreciate all the effort you put into this romantic dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)