Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romantic idea of the week (Nov 25-Dec 1)

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 273 Total Views
If you can find an entire day without the kiddies this one's for you... It's called a Day of Kisses.  Get a map of the town and pick out some places you and your sweetie pie can visit.  My hubby and I went to the aquarium, beach (had wine and small picnic), museum, mall, restaurant, and bowling.  Each place we visited we took a picture of us kissing.  We decided that we will put all our pictures in a mini scrapbook.  Each time we go somewhere new, we will try to take another picture of us kissing so we can add to our kissing scrapbook.

I know finding time w/out the kids is hard for most of you mommy's and an entire day w/out them seems impossible so here's another idea.  Makeout session!!!  When those kiddies go to bed, turn the TV off, no computer time, just get comfy and makeout like you used to when you two first met!  I love to makeout but sometimes it's just so hard to find time in the day to squeeze in one little kiss so I will definitely make time this week for a makeout session :P

by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyMica
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 8:45 AM
Makeout Central here I come!
HickChick
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 10:18 PM
We both LOVE making out and it's a lost art! LOL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)