Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having fun!!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 7:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
I'm so in love...My husband and I have been staying home with our daughter when we both get off work for a while now and we hardly ever get out and just do stuff...(we only have a few people here that can watch our daughter) so anyway things have been getting a little boring so...I asked him to teach me to shoot his guns...We both had  the day off today and our daughter was in school so we finally went to the indoor shooting range and It was so much fun!!! I have never shot a gun before but he has told me how to use his "just in case"...I loved it and I must say I'm pretty good at it! I think it's because my hubby is such a good teacher!! Anyway I'm just so happy we can still go out and love each others company..I was begining to worrie that he didn't want to hang out with me anymore!! But I feel much better now..we even had lunch together kidless!! lol  I told him I want to go to the range more often and he thinks it's a great idea!!
by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Dec. 3, 2007 at 1:36 PM
Good post.  My hubby loves to go to the shooting range and has invited me a million times but I have always said no because I'm kinda scared of guns. Since you really enjoyed the range with your hubby, I think I'm gonna give it a try too.   We are always thinking of different stuff to do together and this will be something he is totally into.  Thanks again!

toughenough
by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 2:11 PM
That is awesome!  My husband bugged me for about 10 years, I finally started going a couple of years ago, and I have to admit it is great!  He bought me my own 22 for Christmas last year, so we spent a lot of time in the hills shooting! We would bring hot dogs, build a fire & have lunch, then compete on our own little shooting game, we set up our own range with plates, cups, spoons, and cans!  And it is exciting when you get to the point that you hit more than you miss! It shows him you care enough to learn & it helps feel support when he coments!  \Any how "YOU GO GIRL!" 
USCGwife
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2007 at 1:45 AM
I was kind of worried about it at first too but I loved it so much I hope you guys have a great time!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)