Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby told me he's not happy

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2007 at 10:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 198 Total Views
So tonight my hubby just told me he's not happy with me/our relationship.  I've had lots of issues with my weight...last year I suffered from an eating disorder for a couple of months.  With my husbands help, we were able to overcome my porblems and I am doing much better now.  I still worry about gaining weight, I weigh myself at least twice a day, count calories throughout the day, and workout everyday.  I constantly worry about gaining weight and complain about my fat but today he sat me down and told me that my obsession with my weight has been too much on him.  He hates it when I talk about it.  He says he loves me so much but that he is just not happy anymore.  I did not realize it bothered him so much, what should I do?

by on Dec. 11, 2007 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
USCGwife
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2007 at 10:39 PM
You should really try to show him you still love him and want to make it work..My husband told me this a while ago too...But what he ment was he was not happy with the way things were going not just our marriage but how he felt inside with himself.  After talking about things and trying different things we realized he was depressed..he started going to a Dr. and she told him we should both read "the five love languages" and it has really opened both of our eyes. It has helped not only him feel better but both of us learn things about how to show each other they are loved too! It is really a great book you guys should try it and ask him how you can help him feel better! good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)