Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day Countdown!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

Valentine's Day is a month a way.  Lets help each other out with some ideas for the Big Heart Day ok.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

preview image

by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM

This is what I'm gonna do this Valentines day for my hubby...My husband and I have been together for 2482 days (from the day we met to Valentines day).  I'm gonna buy a cute jar or something like that and put 2,482 hershey kisses in the jar and I'm gonna write on top or somewhere around the jar..."These have been the 2,482 most memorable days of my life, I love you...I love us". 

EDIT:  ok, so when I went to the store, I realized that buying 2,482 hershey kisses would be a bit much so I had to re think my plans.  I still used the original idea but added more to it.  I bought 4 jars (all different sizes) and I put in  4 different types of candies in each jar which signifies the number of years, months, weeks, and days we've been together.  I attatched a note on each jar to explain what each of the jars mean. 

Days - For the 2,483 red hot passionate nights we've spent together.  (Red Hots)

Weeks - Some have been sweet, and some have been sour, but all 354 weeks have been a precious sharing them with you.  (Sour Patches)

Months - Here's 129 kisses for the best months I could ever dream of. (Hershey's kiss)

Years - For the 6 most wonderful years of my life.  (Snickers - hubby's fave)

wildkat666
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 11:50 PM

my hubby and i have been together now for 16yrs. and we always make it a point to do something nice for each other. i think this year i will just give him a basket of goodies to us any way he likes. and just cook him his favorit meal. i am hoping to find away to get ride of my teens for a night and just spend some much needed time with my hubby.
i also like the kisses ideal from above. i might do something like that.
any one els got any ideals?

carrierstoybox
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I just gt this new product from PParties and I haven't put it on my demo table yet, It's called Passion Body Tape! My hubby and I always have to steal any moments we can together so I am having one of my friends take the kids and when my husband comes home from work I'll be waiting (not tied up). Wearing  the tape like a giant bow! And I don't have to worry about it hurting my skin or hair, it only sticks to itself. I anybody is interested visit www.carrierstoybox.com 

nkleintank
by Group Owner on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:19 PM
Another idea...it's sort of like the Romantic idea of the week.  I made a bouquet of cookies today for my hubby.  I was really bored when the kiddies took a nap so I decided to make these.  It took forever but it is pretty easy and cheap (I already had the vase and ribbon...and I got both from Walmart for around $5 all together).

Lilypie Baby Ticker

preview image

HippieMom2006
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Ok, so here is what I'm going to do.  I have bought some sexy underwear and a sexy dress for his eyes only.  I also bought a double sleeping bag.  When he get's home from work we will leave in my Ford Explorer and go to the beach to take a walk while the sun sets.  Then we will go back to the car and I will tell him to wait outside while I get his "Suprise."  Then I will climb in the car and fold down all the seats and lay out the sleeping bag and change into my special clothing.  Then I will tell him he can come back in.  "Suprise."

The sleeping bag is for the fun, plus it makes it so we don't have to go home if we don't want to. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)