Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 Week Ideas needed.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 178 Total Views
Yesterday was my husbands 24th birthday.  But our daughter is only 5 weeks old, so we wern't able to celebrate his birthday.  Next week is the 6 week mark, you know when you can have sex again after having a baby.  I have next weekend aganged to be child free.  My mother will watch my new baby, and Lances mother will watch our toddler.  We will have Friday night, Saturday and night, and Sunday morning to ourselves.

I am needing ideas of what to do to make it extra special.  This pregnancy was rather hard on me at the end, so this will be our first time to get to have sex in about 3 months.  Any ideas on how to make it special for him? 
by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wildkat666
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM
here is an ideal i got from my sister a few years ago. i tryed it and my husban really loved it.
frist plan a romantice dinner menu (a pasta dish always gos over really good), then find some really soft musice to play. add some candle light, and some rose peadels, and dont forget the insents.
place the candles in the living room, the bedroom, and the bathroom. light the insintes in the same rooms, and spead out the rose pedales all over the house, and on your bed.
put on the soft music, and have your dinner in the living room at the coffee table so you set really close to each other. dont forget the desaert.
have fun and enjoy each other all week end.
good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)