Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Some Advice

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 7:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 205 Total Views
okay..so my love is going away on a cruise for 10 days and I wanted to surprise him with something romantic. I was going to give it to his 9 year old daughter to give to him 1/2 way through the cruise or like a daily thing. Does anyone have any good ideas. We will not be able to talk so it will be a little reminder that I am thinking of him while they are gone. I did not want to put it in his luggage in case he finds it before they leave. I figured her giving it to him would be sweet.
by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Jun. 23, 2008 at 3:33 PM
maybe you can make a love letter for everyday he is away...his daughter can give it to him everyday.  Maybe write something you love about him or a romantic moment you've done together.  Let us know what you do

Lilypie Baby Ticker

preview image

Kaileysmom34
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2008 at 7:03 PM

i think that little notes to him every day is good and also send him something of yours that you wear wrapped up and if you wear perfume, spray it with some for him to smell your scent while he is away. let him know that you will be waiting for him to get home!

hope this helps, Dana

Kailey's mom!!

ovmom
by on Jun. 25, 2008 at 9:42 AM
Thank you so much ladies..Well one thing I did do was make a little flip book (picture album) of some things we have done together with our children and then on 1 page I put pics of me and wrote a little note..:thinking of you and missing you.."..I am going to do the notes also..I'll let you know after he leaves if I thought of anything else..Your input is greatly appreciated
nkleintank
by Group Owner on Jun. 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM
That sounds like a great idea!  He'll love it
Quoting ovmom:

Thank you so much ladies..Well one thing I did do was make a little flip book (picture album) of some things we have done together with our children and then on 1 page I put pics of me and wrote a little note..:thinking of you and missing you.."..I am going to do the notes also..I'll let you know after he leaves if I thought of anything else..Your input is greatly appreciated

Lilypie Baby Ticker

preview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)