Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meetup.com?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Does anyone else use Meetup.com?  I just joined a couple groups for moms in the Naperville area, and I was wondering if anyone else uses this site?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrs_boo
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I actually joined a few groups but since I am a working mom and most of the groups were for stay-at-home moms, I could never meet the requirement of attending meet-ups.  But the groups I saw had a lot of playdates and schedule events that seemed like fun.  Just unfortunately for me they were scheduled Monday-Friday in the afternoons.

SquishyMommyof2
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I belong to a few group on Meetup.com. 

Alyssa

Unschooling,cloth-diapering, non-vaxing, homebirthing, babywearing, super crunchy, apprentice midwife mom to Landen, Gage and Seven and deeply in love with husband Steve

"I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay."- Bob Dylan

"When most people seem happy with their circumstances, the discontent of a minority can easily be dismissed. The history of the world shows the vast majority, in every generation, passively accept the conditions into which they are born, while those who demand larger liberties are ever a small, ostracized minority, whose claims are ridiculed and ignored." - Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History

Seven's Birth

Are you a babywearer in the burbs of Chicago or interested in babywearing?  Click here

IluvHarry
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2009 at 9:00 PM
I'm an assistant organizer for the Oswegoland Mom's Group on there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)