Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 8:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 154 Total Views
I have a 7 month old and I love being able to stay home with her and watch her reach all of her milestones!  I feel extremely lucky to be able to do this and I love it!
by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
new_mommy2507
by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Hello I am Julia and I am from kentucky! I have 1 son, he is 9 months old! I also enjoy being a stay at home mom! I dont have to miss out on anything of him growing up!
Mommy-Angel
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 12:21 AM
hi, my name is Angel and i have a 2 yr. old and a 4 month old. i LOVE being home with my boys. i didn't get a chance to do that with my first child but when i was about 3 months pregnant with Blake i started staying home and been here ever sense. I missed things with Devin that i will not miss with Blake and i feel bad but i guess it will be ok cuz it could be worse. i could be a single mom and having to work all the time just to meet ends ya know. well thanks for having this group. i look forward to maybe meeting other sahm's

have a great holiday

luv4horses118
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2007 at 9:06 AM
nice to meet you all :). i live in michigan, with my dh and 2 great kids. we are living with his parents right now so we can pay off bills. my dh just joined the army, he leaves in jan for basic and AIT, he won't be back until the end of july. so it's going to be  a long 7 months for me. i look foward to meeting some new people.

"want to made some money without paying? check out what i am doing. i made $50 this month :) http://cashcrate.com/315844"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)