Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Think Pink!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Hi All!

Just joined the group and wanted to take a minute to tell you all a little about the company that I work for.  It's fairly new, so anyone joining now would be getting in while the getting is definitely good.  Pink Papaya is a company that sells bath, spa, skin care, and make-up products.  All of the products are made from 100% natural ingredients and pure essential oils.  The fragrances are amazing and the make-up is phenomenal!  What's even better than the products is the network of women associated with the company.  I can tell you that the owners and directors of this company really care about their consultants.  I also work a full time job, and I had the opportunity to participate as a vendor in our holiday Christmas party.  My upline contacted the owner of the company to see if they could help me out since I'm a single mom trying to get by and make a good life for my son and I.  The owner volunteered to have my large order of products shipped to me within 2 days, even if she had to pay the shipping herself.  She also threw in some extra products for me to sell.  I didn't sell everything, and they have allowed me the opportunity to return anything that I didn't sell without penalty.  They have even extended the return window for me so that I can participate as a vendor in another event in a few weeks.  Now these are people who really care, and who will do anything to see their consultants succeed.  I can't think of another company that has been so good to me. 

If you're looking for some great products to pamper yourself with... Think Pink!  If you're looking for a great company to be a consultant for... Think Pink!

Anyone ordering tickets, please send an email to with the subject line "Brandi Sent Me"

Brandi N. Shawver
Pink Papaya Consultant (#815693)

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)