Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow does any1 even

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

Come to this group like ever well idk

But Hello ladies I'm Gale mom of one 2yo DD i live off kirkwood and would love to make some mommy friends in my area but no1 is every in here so its not like this will help

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zumbamom15
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey don tbe so negative! I read this every day!!! I have a 2yr old too! Crazy age I must say!

Paigesmommy78
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM

awesome how r things going with u u ready for Halloween where u at do u have a boy or girl names

Quoting zumbamom15:

Hey don tbe so negative! I read this every day!!! I have a 2yr old too! Crazy age I must say!

ers052212
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I feel the same way!  I almost never see anyone on here or get replies.  Wish my daughter was older (she is 5 months old)...I am also looking for mommy friends too.  I go to the park off of Papermill Road often to walk with my daughter and so she can watch the kids play.  Would you like to join us?

Paigesmommy78
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM

it would be cool to try and meet up some time when do u go the most papermill park is one of my DH parks

Quoting ers052212:

I feel the same way!  I almost never see anyone on here or get replies.  Wish my daughter was older (she is 5 months old)...I am also looking for mommy friends too.  I go to the park off of Papermill Road often to walk with my daughter and so she can watch the kids play.  Would you like to join us?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN