Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Delaware Mom

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Hi everyone! My name is Johanne and we just moved Wilmington. I have a 6yr old daughter and a 2 month old son. Im hoping to get some insight about the town and good schools in the district. Thanks in advance for any help.

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nikah2006
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM

HI Johanne welcome to DE.  I do not know much about the schools here. I moved here 5yrs ago, I have only lived in one district and now I homeschool. 

morning_glories
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Red Clay School district, with is where Wilmington Schools go, is not the best in the state, to say the least. But you can go to Delaware Department of Education and see the profiles of all the school-public and charter-that are in your area. Welcome to Delaware- Good luck checking out schools
Paigesmommy78
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Welcome DE hope u have found the school u like by now don't kno to munch about it good luck
MILAN4EVER
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Hi Johanne,

I own a very nice sophisticated Children's Clothing Boutique (Milan4Ever Boutique 222 W. 9th Street Wilmington, Delaware) http://www.milan4everde.com/  If you are ever in the need of children's clothing stop in and see our selection of clothing.  We are also having a SALE up to 50% off and Girls jeans $13-$16 (sizes 4-14).

Hope to see you soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)