Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello fellow Delawareans! Introduce yourselves here!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 8:35 AM
  • 268 Replies
  • 8694 Total Views
Let us find out about you!
I am a 28 year old mother of 3. 2 boys and a girl. Austin is 10, Hunter is 5 and McKenzie is 2. I live in the suburbs of Wilmington. I am a hairdresser and an amateur make up artist. I only work at 2 nights a week and have every other Saturday off so therefore I am home during the day w/my children.
by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mer-mer
by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Hi! I'm Meredith, 27, SAHM to Madison (3 in June) and soon to be Tristan (due May 7th). I live outside of Wilmington and love it!! I don't know many moms in the area so I cant' wait to meet some new mommies and hopefully form some great friendships!!! Maybe set up some playdates or mommies night out!! Cause we all need that every once in a while!!! Have a great day!!! Meredith
suzannekeeb
by Group Owner on Mar. 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM
I am always up for playgroups and moms nights out!!
taliarosesmommy
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2007 at 8:15 PM
Hello!!  My name is Toria and I live in Wimington and have an 11 month old named Talia Rose.  I already know Meredith (Hi Meredith!!) who is super sweet and hope to meet some more nice moms from the area.  I am a working mom, and plan to go back to work full time in June (it stinks, I know!).  Anyway, I am 35 years old (gosh that sounds old!) and plan on having one more baby, MAYBE.   Well, I am looking forward to chatting and getting to know everyone a little better.  Take care!!  Smile
ShelbysMom
by on Apr. 5, 2007 at 1:57 PM
Hi, I am Heather. I am a stay at home mom. I have a wonderful 18 month old daughter, Shelby Grace.  I just turned 36, and hope to have another baby. I am looking forward to getting together with some other Moms. I am quite flexible on times and days. Would love a night out too.
StefeeD
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2007 at 8:40 AM
Well sounds like we all could use a night out.... I live right over the line in MD but was born and raised just outside of Wilmington!  I am a SAHM with big ambitions.  I started my own business of Floral and Home Design and have recently become a Consultant for Southern Living at Home (I love their stuff!!)Let's chat and plan a evening out, ok?

Stefee D
mer-mer
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:45 PM
HI ladies ! Just dropping by to say hello! Hope you are all having a great day!!! Hopefully one day we could all meet up for a mommies night out!!! Sounds like fun!!!
Stefine
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2007 at 9:43 AM
Hi, I am the 27 year old mother of one. I just moved to the New Castle area with my husband and daughter, Dassi, from Ohio. Dassi is nearly three (in June). I haven't found a job here yet, but in Ohio I taught Spanish part-time at the local Montessori school. I'm looking for some new friends for myself and Dassi.
suzannekeeb
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2007 at 8:17 AM

A great big welcome to every one!! Hopefully we can all meet up soon!
God Bless,
Suzanne

liquidy
by New Member on May. 11, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Wow slow group! lol

Anyway I am Alisa,  i am 24, i have a 15 month named Isaac and another on the way. I have lived in Delware for the better part of my life! I am a full time student at DSU in dover, and I live outside of wilmington.

Ok there ya go.. a quick intro. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you guys. I have had to all but cut off my pre-child friends because thier lifestyles, I love em and still talk to them often, but it just isn't the same =c (

I could def. use a night out after all the finals and cramming that goes along with it..

Have fun you guys
JEM75
by New Member on May. 14, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Hi; My name is Julie, and I just joined CafeMom today, so I don't have any pics posted as of yet, but... I live in Wilmington, and I have a son and daughter, 2 and a half, and 15 months, respectively.  I work full time, and my husband works a lot of nights and weekend, so I would like to find some other moms/kids in the area to have playdates with, and a mom's night out sounds like a dream come true!  I'm glad I found this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)