Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello fellow Delawareans! Introduce yourselves here!

Posted by   + Show Post
Let us find out about you!
I am a 28 year old mother of 3. 2 boys and a girl. Austin is 10, Hunter is 5 and McKenzie is 2. I live in the suburbs of Wilmington. I am a hairdresser and an amateur make up artist. I only work at 2 nights a week and have every other Saturday off so therefore I am home during the day w/my children.
by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 8:35 AM
Replies (261-268):
Hayden102613
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Samantha and I have a six month old daughter named Hayden. I am a SAHM living in Milford. I'm new to the area so I don't have any friends in my area. I'd love to find some play groups for her so if anyone knows of any please let this momma know ! Lol
KellysMommy1112
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone! I am a 29 year old mother of 1 girl. Her name is Kelly and she was born November, 12, 2013. I live in Bear, DE with my husband and 2 dogs. I am now a stay at home mom. I joined the group because I am not originally from DE and do not know many people and thought it would be nice to meet some fellow moms! Nice to meet evreryone!

Kirasmom1104
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Hello! I'm Sarah 22 stay at home mom to Kira who is three. I live in Newark with my husband. I dont know many moms in the area and I would love to meet some new moms in the area to form friendships and playgroups. I hope to hear from everyone soon!

vnordin
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My names Victoria but everyone calls me Tori. I have a sassy 2 almost 3 year old little girl named Rogue. We just moved here this week and I'm looking to make friends ans find her some little buddies as well. I'm excited about being here and meeting new people :) I can't wait to meet all of y'all!!!

livepinkpanther
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Hello all! My name is Krystal and I am expecting my first child this September.  My boyfriend and I are both ex-Navy veterans who moved to New Castle this past January. We are new to the area and still trying to meet people. Not being from here and expecting my first child, I would love to chat and meet up with some other moms, get some insight about parenting, share some laughs, and maybe even set up play dates :-) See you all on the boards!

jsiegel412
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hello!  I'm Julie, 31 years old, just moved to Wilmington and am pregnant with my first baby (due in February).  Looking forward to meeting other new moms in the area.  Also, does anyone know of any listserves with information for new moms in Delaware?

Mommy_Callie
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Callie I live in New Castle and my son will be one November 26th. I work as an infant teacher at a daycare. I really enoy instagram, if anyone uses it regularly find me! I'm littlefamily_g.

thesj180herself
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM

hi, ladies! i'm a 25-year-old mother of 1 4-year-old daughter. she has been living in wilmington with my mother for almost a year, while i stayed in virginia (where we're from)...long story there. but i finally moved up here a few weeks ago! i'm actvely looking for a job now, and it's a killer market...trying to find something full-time, but it's looking like i can't be that picky anymore. so, until i get a job and income, my daughter and i are crashing with my mom, which isn't too bad. to make things more complicated, my mother and i are sharing a vehicle for the time being, too, so if we were to meet up, we'd hve to coordinate.

*sigh* i'm tired just re-reading all of that. i'm hoping to make new friends since i don't know anyone else up here. yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)