Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mia Bella Scent-Sations New Fragrance For February

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

February’s Candle of the Month Fragrance:

The new Mia Bella Scent-Sations fragrance for February is Spring Fever. Energizing as a spring day with hints of herbs, spices and green tea leaf. Spring can always be on your mind with this fragrance. If you are ready to escape from the cold winter, then you need one of these “Natural Wax” gourmet scented candles. Let the fragrance take you away to a nice sunny spring day. Light one of these clean burning, soot-less natural wax gourmet scented candles and let your cares and worries slip away as you think of a warm and sunny spring day. Spring Fever is available in 16 ounce jar candles and also in our 2.5 ounce votives. If you love gourmet scented candles as much as I do, then read on as I have a good deal for you. I have a Candle of the Month program where you receive every month’s newest fragrance. You can chose either 2 (two) 16 ounce jar candles plus a soothing bath bar, OR you can chose to receive 1 (one) 16 ounce jar candle, 1 (one) dozen votives, plus a soothing bath bar in the featured month’s fragrance. How sweet is that, a new fragrance every month! And it’s so easy, plus you can stop anytime, even after your first shipment. Just log onto my webpage and click Join: www.lindashelby.scent-team.com Are in interested in Getting Paid to burn “Natural Wax” gourmet scented candles? Visit my webpage and click on Opportunity for more information, you’ll be glad you did. www.lindashelby.scent-team.com Don’t Forget To Enter The Weekly Drawing for a FREE 16 oz Jar Candle plus a Bath Bar! No Obligation, No Strings Attached. www.lindashelby.scent-team.com

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)