Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning!! Rejoice and be Glad!! Please post something that you can thank God for today...

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say Rejoice!!!

I know that some times it is hard to find things to be thankful for  especially when you are down and lots of things are not going as they should. when life hits rough patches its time to count our blessings, and be thankful.

so each day find one new thing to be thankful for and add it to the list and make it a personal one at home and look at it every day and as you see them add up , all the hurts and weights will seem lighter you can find more than one a day on your own but as a challenge to you my Friends see if this will help you. then when you ever get to feeling really down look at your list I mean really look and don't forget to put your kids on it even though they are the ones causing some of your grief. they are your greatest blessings.

so please keep  the faith and know that God is always there.

and please try to keep this post alive...

Love to all,

by on Feb. 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
treasuresbytina
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I'm sorry if this is off subject, but has anyone read the book "the shack" by William P.Young?

I just finished it, its a beautiful book, it is fiction, the character loses a child due to a murder then meets God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, so many good things are told in this book.  Here is the link to the website if your interested.  I checked out the one I read from the library in town.

http://www.theshackbook.com/

Again, I hope I'm not offending anyone with this information.  I lost a child to a miscarriage  myself.

Peace and Love  Tina....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)