Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~ PRAYER REQUESTS ~

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 8:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 475 Total Views

There are times when we all need that little "extra-extra" in life. This is place where we can help you with that! Simply request, and we will do our part here!

by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
precious321
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Well It seems we all  could use a prayer for lifted spirits and happy  days ,
Dear Jesus,
Please Bless us with your love and Guide us through these trying time , Help us to stay on the path you have set for us.. Please fill our hearts with Peace and love  and joy, Lord Jesus. Please Give us the wisdom to Get through the tough times. we Love you Lord Jesus  Please lift us Up when we Fall  and Forgive our Sins . we ask all these thing s In Your Precious Name Lord Jesus,
Amen.

I do hope you have a great day to day!

cherylsomebody
by Group Admin on Mar. 26, 2008 at 7:01 PM
Hello my friends. Always keep me and my family in your prayers,please. We always seem to be going through something at this family. I will also keep you in my prayers. Thank you,cheryl
shadd
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2008 at 8:09 AM
Calling all angels-need prayers for my husbands very good friend who had a terrible accident yesterday-he is burned over 90 % of his body-please pray for him and his family.

Charleen

precious321
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Please Join Me in Preyer...,
Quoting shadd:

Calling all angels-need prayers for my husbands very good friend who had a terrible accident yesterday-he is burned over 90 % of his body-please pray for him and his family.
Lord Jesus we come before your throne right now and ask for healing for this man, that you touch his body and take his pain away. Lord Jesus we Pray that you be with his Family as they go through this time of waiting and sorrow  Lord lift them up and give them peace so they my endure the long road ahead. Lord please bind them together and keep them strong as a Family, rap them in a blanket of Your Love Lord.
we Thank you For Your Grace and Your Mercy Lord Jesus and we ask all these things in your Precious Name,
Amen

Thank you for praying with me..
ajadebrooke
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 2:23 PM
i'm sending up prayers for all of you. just remember god will never put more on us than we can handle. keep the faith, and keep us posted. love and hugs to you all!

"The word of the Lord endureth for ever."
                                 - 1 Peter 1:25
SYSTERANGEL2
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 3:09 AM

Please pray for my best friend forever.  Weve been each others Rocks since we were 12 and now were 27.  Her dad wants to retire and move back closer to his family.  My BFF is trying to find a house for her husband,daughter and herself to move into.  Her parents are from Missori and she wants to stay in Maryland.  Thats not the only problem shes being handed right now.  She thinks that she is about two months pregnant.  She goes for the blood test on Wed but she might not get the results back until Friday.  She really needs some prayers answered because shes only getting about 2 hours of sleep a night.  Her name is Anjie.  Thank you.

cherylsomebody
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Please keep my dd,Kandi, in your prayers. She has been passing out. She has seen the doctor once already but he said all he could find was a border-line for enemic. he said her iron wason the border-line but did not see anything else with the rest of the tests. So please keep her in prayer. She will be going back to the doctor Friday if they will make her an appt. tomorrow for it. Thank you my friends.
precious321
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Hello My Friends pleas keep Our Sister Cheryl's Oldest daughter in your Prayers
She is having her Baby Tomorrow at 12:30 Eastern Time
Please pray for a easy and Safe delivery I don't know if she is being induced or if she is having a C. so please pray for speedy recovery for her and for a healthy baby... ITS A BOY!!
Thanks & God Bless,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)